The quick answer is yes, you can use eye creams before and after Anti-Wrinkle Injections. It’s advisable that you don’t touch the areas that were injected for at least for 4-8 hours after the treatment, and for some treatments it is not advisable to massage the area. However, the results can be improved or maintained for longer with some quality eye creams or gels.
Obagi ELASTIderm™ Eye cream and Gel work to help revitalise the delicate skin around the eyes. These products are formulated with clinically proven ingredients. They can,
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the feeling of elasticity and firmness
- Achieve more resilient-looking skin
The common goal of performing an anti-wrinkle injection treatment is to reduce wrinkles; so, if a product is able to moisturise the skin, improving elasticity and firmness of the eyelids, without compromising the treatment, it definitely will improve the end result.
Obagi ELASTIderm™ is available in the following formulations:
- ELASTIderm™ Eye Cream – A light, smooth cream clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, more resilient- looking skin around the eye area.
- ELASTIderm™ Eye Gel – A cool, refreshing gel to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give the skin around the eyes a firmer, more resilient look and feel.
- ELASTIderm™ Eye Complete Complex serum – It utilises soothing, innovative rollerball technology. A targeted serum with bi-mineral complex and malonic acid for firmer, smoother-looking skin around the eyes. This anti-ageing eye serum helps to strengthen, firm and protect the delicate skin around the eye for a youthful, revitalised appearance.
A bi-mineral complex helps to promote healthy collagen and elastin production while minimising fine lines and fading the look of dark circles. The formula also contains caffeine to help alleviate under-eye puffiness and malonic acid to help exfoliate dulling dead skin cells.