Turn back the clock with a liquid facelift at Sthetix.
Our dedicated team of plastic surgeons are on hand to deliver fantastic, age-defying results tailored to you.
Introduction To Liquid Facelift
Facial rejuvenation usually requires a number of different interventions which combine to produce a fresher, more balanced and possibly a youthful appearance.
Consultations are available now. Please fill out the form on this page and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly to help you schedule your consult.
Who Is Suitable?
The choice to undertake a particular method of facial rejuvenation is determined by the extent of facial aging changes and the desires of the patient as to the features they want to address. Sometimes, while there is extensive aging changes, a patient may only want to address certain features which may determine if surgery is the main choice or, alternatively, non-surgical treatments will give them the desired results.
The Procedure And Risks
A liquid facelift consists of a variety of treatments tailored to your needs. The treatments can include:
- Wrinkle reduction injections (Botox®) – for treatment of wrinkles that appear when moving the face.
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers – used either to replace lost volume due to ageing, fill out deep lines or wrinkles, or to improve individual facial features (e.g. lip enhancement).
- Tailored skincare programmes – these can include superficial AHA or glycolic skin peels, along with medium depth chemical peels and a full range of bespoke skincare treatments to treat all types of skin.
- Non-surgical skin tightening (Thermage) – to tighten loose skin and stimulate the production of more collagen for a firmer, smoother skin texture.
- Laser skin treatments – These can include laser pigmentation removal, laser broken vein/thread vein treatments and laser skin resurfacing.
Your surgeon will assess the best combination of treatments for your skin type and condition at the consultation stage. *Risks depend on your final treatment course and your surgeon will outline them prior to your treatments.
Take The Next Step – Schedule A Consultation
Ready to learn more about a non-surgical Liquid Facelift? To request your consultation, fill out the form on the side of this page or call our practice at 0151 669 1114. Sthetix is based in Liverpool, Merseyside UK and also serves Chester.