To Peel or not to Peel
Skin peels can transform problems such as dull, lifeless skin, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and acne scarring. At Sthetix Cosmetic Clinic, we offer a range of Obagi skin peels that vary in strength. Our specialist aesthetic plastic surgeons can tailor a skin peel specifically to your skin type, condition and tone.
To peel or not to peel, that is the question:
‘Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of ageing,
Or take advice from our skincare specialist and consider a skin peel.
What’s so special about Obagi skin peels?
Obagi chemical peels work at a much deeper level than products bought over the counter. They use active prescription strength ingredients and a unique patented deep penetrating system, which transforms the skin at a deeper level to reveal an age-defying healthier, younger-looking you.
Chemical skin peels and rejuvenation
Chemical skin peels can be used to rejuvenate your skin. This can be done as a one-off treatment or as part of a tailored Obagi skincare package. This ensures that the skin is in the best condition possible to benefit from the peel, and that the effects are maintained for the maximum length of time after treatment.
We have found that many of our clients have chosen to have a peel in addition to other aesthetic treatments, such as wrinkle reducing injections and dermal fillers. For many, of our clients the removal of fine lines and wrinkles can be further complemented by improving the condition of the skin .
What Obagi peels can achieve
Obagi skin peels are designed to exfoliate your skin and encourage it to refresh itself by creating fresh new skin cells and improve the skin’s appearance.
- exfoliating the skin in order to remove any dead skin cells
- stimulating the growth of healthy young cells
- promoting collagen regeneration, encouraging it to come to the surface of the skin.
The results can include:
- reduced blotchy patches that make the complexion dull and discoloured
- reduction of sun damage, including fine lines, wrinkles and spots
- improvement in acne, reduced inflammation and scarring
- even out skin tone
- stimulated collagen production for plumper, softer skin
- removal of dead skin cells
- fresher, younger looking skin with a silky smooth texture.
Your next step – a younger looking skin? To book a free no obligation consultation contact our friendly team today.